Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Po-blog Roundup

Matt Hart has stopped being sincere and is now just bewildered.

*

Jordan either likes or dislikes Cate Marvin. Kinda hard to tell. I know how I feel about her.

*

C. Dale has a new book. He also namedrops yours truly.

*

Steve M. wants to publish a book by a female poet.

*

Katy Henriksen writes, somewhat inaccurately but entertainingly, about the Old New Sincerity. And Jim Behrle. And Flarf.

*

Yes, Jonathan! Hey, wait a minute! Where's my blurb? When are you gonna start another war with your fellow Spanish professor Kent "I'm not Yasusada" Johnson?

*

Anne Boyer finally posts something that does not baffle me.

*

Tony Tost endangers his post-avant credentials.

*

Andy Mister beats Salon to the punch.

*

Gina Myers doesn't hang out with celebrities!

*

Sandra Simonds likes to run.

No comments: